Dolce Vita

miercuri, 9 ianuarie 2008

Holding your hand...




I never said i'll solve all your problems
But I'll be there, holding your hand
Whenever you need someone
To understand,
And trying to make it easier
Whenever something is too hard&heavy
For your shoulders.
You know that you can trust me
Anytime.
I'm here to wash your tears away
And bring the sun back after rain
I'm here to listen to your heart
When there's no one to hear your pain
I'm here to spread stars on your sky
When it's dark inside your heart
I'm here to know and tell you why
There is no point for you to cry
For her.
Bring me back my summer of love
And I'll bring you back your memories
There can be happyness in solitude
But it doesn't last for a life time.
Let's dance inside of each other...

Un comentariu:

Ana St. spunea...

that's deep...i like it :D