Dolce Vita

vineri, 5 februarie 2010

What the hell do I want? With or without...




Two strange feelings in the same time:

I love you (I think... I still don’t know how to call it) when I see myself in you and when you make me proud of what you do and when I hear you breathing in my ear...

But I so fuckin’ hate it when I can’t say how much i really like something, ’cause you’ll think I like it because of you!

I hate the fact that I can’t be me without you! I hate that fuckin’ green pain addiction you gave to me!

Achieving happiness shouldn’t depend on other’s mood...

I know you read this and you have no ideea what the fuck am I talking about! Whatever you choose, it’s not the right answer!




3 comentarii:

Blackcriss spunea...

Oh yeah .... so fking tormenting
and
maybe
"Don't hail me and don't idolize the ink,
Or I've failed in my intentions, Can you find the missing link?,
Your only validation is living your own life,
Vicarious existence is a fucking waste of time" - G&R

Delight it !

Blackcriss spunea...

OMG !!!!!!!!!
OMFGoooooooooD!!!!!!!!!
Nu reusesc sa ma abtin, e ceva extraordinar cata dreptate poti sa ai... Sti, se spune ca inteligenta se mai poate masura si prin capacitatea de a transmite cea ce simti...cat mai aproape de stare. Ei, am si eu o gramada de incapacitati :), adica am avut mai multe - pina cand am reusit sa gasesc oazele tale. Iti multumesc !

Annie spunea...

Thanks!

I'd feel so much better if you'd like to reveal your identity!;;)

Would you?