Dolce Vita

vineri, 25 decembrie 2009

Santa Baby...

I'm sure you already know what I want for Christmas, for the next year or for the rest of my life... I know it's not only your job to bring tha happy gifts, so I'm going to make some wishes to other Saints 2.

ANNIEway, I'm sure you gonna enjoy this song as much as I do!;;)



Eartha King!
object width="425" height="344"><



Kylie Minogue!


p.s. Most of all, i want back the presents I already had, but that crazy stupid Grinch has stolen from me!!! I'm sure you know why I want "them"... Because he gave me...






and now I feel like...




(damn, that man looks damn hot!!!)

So, I don't ever wanna feel again that...




because...





Now, it's that a deal? Don't be a fuckin' bad Santa!I promise I'll be a very good girl!;;)

Un comentariu:

Jupiter Family spunea...

Happy New Year !!!

2010 New Year's Fireworks show & Modern Talking

http://fireworks2010.blogspot.com/