Dolce Vita

miercuri, 23 septembrie 2009

23 septembrie... happy birthday to us...



Dear Green,
Can't you see the shadows from the past hunting you? Maybe you can only feel them...
Can you here the sound of the past music? Can you smell the cigare smoke blended in white mosk scent?
So what if you do?:)
Welcome out from my time and space... Wish I could also give you my memories...


Dear RedAndBlue,
Thank you for finding the same joy in my eyes
and for acting like nothing was wrong in all this time...
I can hardly believe it... all those years without me... you have remained the same...
But I can't promise you everything will be ok from now on...
I just can't.









Yesterday, the green cooper was gently kissing the red one, right in front of me. Wish he could see it...

...and a few weeks ago, I have experienced the same dove story someone was telling me about in a past life; of course, it also happened in a different place... I can still hear the sound of the bones... wish he had happier stories...

I didn't knew that a new dress can cure a broken heart! Maybe it was the green roses print that gave me back my security feeling.
My "I know who I am and you cannot afford me" feeling. My "I don't want you back, but thanks for asking" feeling. My "green pain is hidden so deep inside that I'm not sure if it's really there" feeling.
The "I'll be ok, unlike you", feeling. The "I'm like the wind blowing from the past straight to the future" feeling.

Si totusi... mai sunt urme de "he's wrong and I'm right... but he wins" feeling...

Niciun comentariu: